Proper configuration of Copter with PX4FLOW for indoor operation - SONAR problem

Greetings you all,
this is my first post on this forum so please treat me lightly, but I can’t find any answer on the internet and I didn’t have enough experience with PixHawk and its configuration.
I want to configure my UAV for indoor flying.
I use PixHawk 2.4.8, copoter firmware v 4.2.3. I’ve PX4FLOW to obtain position hold configured by I2C. My PX4FLOW have integrated MB1043 sonar, but I can’t integrate it. I’ve tried to configure it by integrated UART cable but with no success, therefore I try to connect it directly via ADC 6.6V. I successfully obtained readings from sonar by this method but I’ve got an error “RNGFND1_PIN = 15 INVALID”. Below is my configuration for RNGFND1:
RNGFND1_ADDR 0
RNGFND1_FUNCTION 0
RNGFND1_GNDCLEAR 10 cm
RNGFND1_MAX_CM 700 cm
RNGFND1_MIN_CM 30cm
RNGFND1_OFFSET 0,2928 V
RNGFND1_ORIENT 25
RNGFND1_PIN 15 -1:Not Used 11:Pixracer 13:Pixhawk ADC4 14:Pixhawk ADC3 15:Pixhawk ADC6/Pixhawk2 ADC 50:AUX1 51:AUX2 52:AUX3 53:AUX4 54:AUX5 55:AUX6 103:Pixhawk SBUS Analog or PWM input pin that rangefinder is connected to. Airspeed ports can be used for Analog input, AUXOUT can be used for PWM input. When using analog pin 103, the maximum value of the input in 3.3V. For PWM input, the pin must be configured as a digital GPIO, see the Wiki’s “GPIOs” section for details.
RNGFND1_POS_X/Y/Z 0 m
RNGFND1_PWRRNG 0 m
RNGFND1_RMETRIC 1
RNGFND1_SCALING 1,02459 m/V
RNGFND1_STOP_PIN -1
RNGFND1_TYPE 1
RNGFND_FILT 0

Can you please, help me to configure this sonar? As I say I want to fly indoors, so the correct altitude is crucial for me.
Regarding PX4Flow I correctly obtain data regarding stabilization (FLOW_COMP_M_X and FLOW_COMP_M_Y).
Thank you in advance for your help.