Power module for aircraft gasoline

Good evening. I can energize my APM 2.5 plate and the servants only by Power module? My plane is gasoline and the servo channel 4 is the engine throttle. I called the card with the JP1 and he fed the APM and the servants. The power module can also feed the servants or may have a problem? Or should I use another APM channel to energize the servants? I’m sorry for the English and thank you.

@Rubens_sanchez,
The answer is no.
Read this from the Wiki http://plane.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-autopilots/common-apm25-and-26-overview/#a_non_technical_description_of_the_power_supply_requirements
Regards,
TCIII GM

Thank you for your quick reply. I would fly tomorrow … But tell me something. Can I use an ESC in plate output on channel 5 for example?
Thank you again.

@Rubens_sanchez,
Since you are using a gas engine, you must power the APM servo output bus power rail with a BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit) connected to a stand alone battery, making sure J1 is removed, and attach the control surface servos to the APM servo output connectors. The BEC will power the servos on the APM servo output connectors. The APM must still be powered by the PM.
Regards,
TCIII GM