Possible bug in dual rotor

Hi All,

I am working on a transverse dual rotor helicopter. I tried to set the collective schedule on L/R rotor using H_COL_MAX/MID/MIN and H_COL_2_MAX/MID/MIN and found both rotors only respond to H_COL setting. It seems the H_COL2 is never used. Not a wiring problem, helicopter has flown in a stable manner. Few degrees error between rotors has been compensated with control law.

Thanks!

What version are you using?

Ok. I found the issue. We missed this when we did some work to streamline the code. Sorry about that. I will push a change to fix it. Give me about a week to get the PR in. But it will take a little longer to get it into the next point release of 3.6.

Thank Bill, no rush. As I stated, the helicopter still flies perfectly, but I thought I need to report this bug.

Oliver

@Tudole I fixed this bug and Randy has already merged it into 3.6.4rc1. So you will see it come out in a few days as a beta release. I would suggest you load the beta version and conduct ground tests to ensure it behaves as you expect. I’m sure 3.6.4 stable will probably be released in a week or so.
Regards,
Bill

That was fast, thanks Bill!

Pretty straight forward fix. I wish they were all that easy :wink: