I’ve just released 3.9.6beta1.
This is a minor release with some important fixes for VTOL landings and EKF handling of compass switching.
- fixed throttle slew on dual-motor planes
- handle VTOL landings with incorrect height (or failed rangefinder)
- fixed EKF alt datum reset on barometer reset
- probe all I2C buses for rangefinders (fixes I2C lidar on boards with more than 2 I2C buses)
- fixed lightware serial detection for newer lidars such as LW20
- fixed motor relax code on VTOL landing to prevent motors powering up after touchdown
- fixed forward motor in quadplane landing transition to allow motors when landing at a height lower than takeoff height
- fixed throttle mix handling for VTOL planes on descent
- use WP altitude for height of ground in VTOL landing, allowing for good landings at heights well above or below takeoff height
- fixed EKF compass switching with 3 compasses
- fixed mini-pix UART order to match case markings
- added generated git hash to apj file
- fixed apj generation to not change based on time of build