PIxhawk wont Disarm after Landing

Hi sir, thanks for your response. I tried Yaw in the air while the vehicle is flying but in the middle of the throttle. Because i rotate the copter back to pointing front.

Then, on landing I disarmed it fully 0% throttle and fully landed. But it seems that, its not disarming. At 0% its like moving to yaw at 0%. While performing Disarming using stick.

I’ve seen this disarm problem a couple of times, usually following a GPS Glitch and you’d find the craft (GPS) thinks it is still moving around. Also in some cases it may be related to traveling, particularly via car, and the associated vibrations. Re-seating connectors has worked in the past - but then again that also implies a power-cycle too…

I’ll try to find a log where this happened.

If you have poor GPS signal and high HDOP, sometimes on a groundstation you’ll see the HUD going crazy (tilting and pitching) as the reported position on ground wanders all around the area, sometimes hundreds of meters. This is before arming and flying!
We usually joke and put it down to another North Korea missile launch, because usually we have really good GPS reception and an open sky without buildings or interference.

@banjing,

It’s best not to adjust the vehicle’s yaw just before landing. Also avoid trying to disarm with the rudder before it has detected the landing. Please wait for the motors to slow down before attempting to disarm with the rudder.

Taking a quick look at that log, the GPS altitude is drifting away from the Baro altitude, GPS number of Sats is low and HDOP is a bit too high for me.
You need to get away from that tower and buildings and see if there’s any difference - leave the craft sit on the ground for a few minutes to see if HDOP will come down below 1.0 before even thinking about arming.

Also battery voltage drops quickly, current rises and flat-lines at 50amps assuming the current sensor is calbrated ok. But either way that battery voltage is definitely dropping quickly.Those are some power-hungry motors or you’ve got a very high take off weight.

Im arming in AltHold Mode, so lets skip the GPS part although im using the external compass of it. Currently im struggling on disarming once landed. I think HDOP and stas counts matters if im flying in Loiter mode. Thanks

Also, will this matter? I tried changing the values as whats instructed.

I did set this, can you explain to me please whats the use of this?

Its for copters with tall landing gear

But lets try what @rmackay9 said
So do these steps

1. Take off with althold mode
    2 . Wait a little bit for ex. 1 minute
    3 . Try to land with althold mode
  2. Dont move throttle stick to left corner till motor slow down
  3. After motor slowed down move throttle stick to left corner to disarm motors
1 Like

I tried a while ago sir, motor slows down. But still i was not able to disarm, then i move the throttle to disarm motor tends to spin more.

its really got hart to find the reason and you have multiple problem with this board
so take a look at all your config and remember them also your PID values then format SD card as fat 32 and try to reinstall firmware and this time when mission planner asked you to install chibios hit the yes button

Is chibios necessary?

ChibiOS is better than Nuttx

Do I need to auto tune again? Or just copy my values from my last auto tune?

must try and see its working or not i’m not tried before

In general ChibiOS does run better (runs faster and more regularly) than NuttX but I don’t think it will make a difference in this case. The move from NuttX to ChibiOS doesn’t require any changing of parameters or re-tuning.

Once the motors have really slowed down it should not respond to the yaw input.

Should I change FC instead? How about this?

https://shopee.ph/CUAV-Pixhawk-PX4-Flight-Controller-Power-Module-Combo-for-i.44364911.2119621106
Low Voltage Version

Or this?
https://shopee.ph/Radiolink-PIXHAWK-Flight-Controller-M8N-GPS-for-AT9-AT10-i.53025630.1155943177

Because currently im using this board:
https://shopee.ph/Pixhawk-2.4.8-32-Bit-Flight-Controller-with-Safety-Switch-Buzzer-Expand-Module❤-i.110571023.2657824810

Or Ill choose Pixhawk 4 holybro? Will I be able to use my ESC’s and MOTOR?

Is there a problem in my log?

What problem do you feel?

Today had the same problem with Arducopter 4.02 fw at Cuav pixhack v3x FC. Couldn’t solve it, just assigned aux channel to Motor emergency stop, and then can be disarmed