Pixhawk RC9 PWM changes on its own

Hi,
My gimbals control is done via CH6. Control input of gimbal controller is connected to output RC9 of Pixhawk.
Now the problem: PWM value obtained by gimbal controller is not equal to the one Pixhawk receives from RC, but gradually changes to minimum or maximum depending on position of potentiometer of CH6 on RC control.
What is the cause of this strange behavior and how can I obtain adequate signal on RC9?

[quote=“copter_pro”]Hi,
My gimbals control is done via CH6. Control input of gimbal controller is connected to output RC9 of Pixhawk.
Now the problem: PWM value obtained by gimbal controller is not equal to the one Pixhawk receives from RC, but gradually changes to minimum or maximum depending on position of potentiometer of CH6 on RC control.
What is the cause of this strange behavior and how can I obtain adequate signal on RC9?[/quote]

Hi,

It sounds like you have a joystick input programmed on your gimbal. When at zero it stay still, when activated (CH6 not neutral), it drift towards end. What gimbal controller do you have?

Marc

Can you paste your param file or dataflash log, we can look at your parameter setting. My guess is that you did not calibrate your RC input or set the rc out limits on that channel.

I am using 3-axis AlexMos 2_3b4, BGC v 3.3 firmware controller.
On drones-discuss I was given a hint that setting MNT_JSTICK_SPD param to 0 would solve problem. Indeed, pitch drift was solved, however RC10 (yaw) is still drifting.

My issue is a bit unclear.
When I stop using potentiometer, mount goes on moving left or right up until max limit.