Pixhawk 2.1 Telemetry Module Cables

I have now purchased both the “Readytosky 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 915Mhz” and the “RCmall Single TTL 3DR Radio Wireless Telemetry Kit" and have not successfully been able to connect them to my autopilot. I am trying to find something that will connect to the Pixhawk 2.1 cube autopilot and both of the kits did not come with the cabling to make it happen. Also, all the videos I see online have some other module which has a USB port on the air module. After hours of research I have not been able to locate the telemetry module that works with this autopilot. I am also not able to locate a cable that will connect the two and I prefer not to have to cut and solder as I just want the most current compatible radio to connect the ground station to the autopilot. Any help would be appreciated.

If I understand correctly, you want a telemetry radio that works with a Pixhawk 2.1, right? There should be LOTS of these, here is one, for example: https://store.mrobotics.io/mRo-SiK-Telemetry-Radio-V2-915Mhz-p/mro-sikv2.htm

Or, if you think one of your existing radios should work, and want just to buy the conversion cable, mrobotics might have what you need… maybe this? mRo 6-Pin JST-GH to 6-Pin JST-GH

I didn’t pull your radios to check them out, let us know if you try to figure out the right conversion cable, and want help.

Any telemetry radio that works with a Pixhawk 1 will work with a Pixhawk 2.1. The connectors did change from PH1 to PH2 because many people had troubles with DF13’s (Molex Picoblades for the clones), so we changed to a JST GH. The pinout on the telem1 and telem2 ports did not change, despite the connector change. Pin 1 is still pin 1.