Ordering Batteries and RC Sender/Receiver for APM:Copter

Hello all,

I recently ordered the APM:Copter from 3D Robotics. However, this does not ship with a Battery nor a RC Sender/Receiver. On the website for the APM:Copter, they state what kind of batteries and RC Sender/Receiver they recommend. Sadly, all of these are only available from webstores having their warehouse located in the USA. Being based in Europe, I would like to avoid high shipping costs and keep the expenses at a minimum.

Could anyone recommend Battery, Charger and RC Sender/Receiver which is compatible with the APM:Copter, which I can order from here in Europe?

Thank you.

Since I somehow can’t edit, I have to do a double post. If a mod could do that for me please?:

For reference, I ordered this store.3drobotics.com/products/diy-quad-kit

@BananaCode,
You should have posted your request for information in the sub Forum for the model of the Arducopter that you purchased from 3DR.
Please respond with the model of the Arducopter that you purchased and I will move your post to the appropriate sub Forum.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Hi TCIII

I have no idea what model I bought. I ordered this one: store.3drobotics.com/products/diy-quad-kit

Could you help further?

@BananaCode,
I believe that I have you in the correct sub Forum now as your multicopter is most likely a X4.
I do not deal much with multicopters so hopefully someone will more experience than me will be able to assist you.
Regards,
TCIII GM

[quote=“BananaCode”]Hello all,

I recently ordered the APM:Copter from 3D Robotics. However, this does not ship with a Battery nor a RC Sender/Receiver. On the website for the APM:Copter, they state what kind of batteries and RC Sender/Receiver they recommend. Sadly, all of these are only available from webstores having their warehouse located in the USA. Being based in Europe, I would like to avoid high shipping costs and keep the expenses at a minimum.

Could anyone recommend Battery, Charger and RC Sender/Receiver which is compatible with the APM:Copter, which I can order from here in Europe?

Thank you.[/quote]

Most PPM, S.Bus, DSM, PWM (with PPM encoder) up to 8 channels will work with the Pixhawk.

Also any 3-4s LiPo battery with XT60 connectors will work :slight_smile: