Is it possible to connect a 3DR Ublox 6 GPS/Compass to both a 3DR Pixhawk and a 3DR APM 2.6 using GPS and Compass for both controllers?
- All GND together (pin 4’s)
- All SCL together (pin 3’s)
- All SDA together (pin 2’s)
- +3.3V (pin 1) from either Pixhawk or APM to Compass
- All GND together (pin 6’s and 5 om APM)
- Tx from GPS to both Rx on Pixhawk and APM
- Tx from Pixhawk and APM to Rx on GPS
- Vcc +5V (pin 1) from either Pixhawk or APM to Compass
Or will any signal (SCL/SDA/Tx/Rx) freak out because there are two talking?
3DR said its not a setup to be recommended.