No "PosHold" mode in drop down list of MP 1.3.19 & AC 3.2.1

This is more of a developer question but I’m going to throw it out here as well. According to copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/flying … ght-modes/ the “Position” flight mode is no longer available in AC3.2 and up and has been replaced with “PosHold” mode. That said, does anyone have any thoughts on why “PosHold” is not listed in the flight mode drop down list of my MP 1.3.19 and AC 3.2.1? My flight mode selection drop down list only shows “Position”.

I should add that I have removed and reinstalled MP and also while in MP I was told to do a “Ctrl-F” which brings up a pop up window and to click on “Param Gen”. When I click the param gen button MP stops responding.

I believe this question has been answered several time now.

In Mission Planner the list is not getting updated with the new values so you have to force it.

When in Mission Planner press CTRL-F.

On the pop up screen click on the button labeled Param gen.

You should now have Position Hold in the list.

Mike

[quote=“iseries”]I believe this question has been answered several time now.

In Mission Planner the list is not getting updated with the new values so you have to force it.

When in Mission Planner press CTRL-F.

On the pop up screen click on the button labeled Param gen.

You should now have Position Hold in the list.

Mike[/quote]

Although that is the usual fix, I think you’ll find he’s tried that and it results in MP stopping responding.

when I did it last it took some time, maybe windows is being over zelous in thinkin its not responding. how long did you wait?