I’ve made a new test firmware release for the SkyViper. After this goes through QA testing we expect it will be rolled out as the default firmware in a week or so.
If you’d like to get involved in testing this release then you can get the firmware here:
testing would be very welcome! Please post your results here (with logs if appropriate)
The changes in this release are:
- fixed race condition in I2C device probe
- disable GPS adjustment of origin height in EKF2 (fixes change of home height in app when getting GPS lock in flight)
- initialise inclination and field intensity of mag field state from global tables in EKF2. This prevents local magnetic fields from causing bad initial earth field states.
- re-check a failed magnetic field test after takeoff, disabing compass learning that was triggered by field strength if the field strength comes within limits within 10 seconds of takeoff
- improved SITL performance with SkyViper branch
- fixed combined calibration in web UI
- added reset of barometer calibration to web UI
- added display of default parameters in web UI
- added ability to restore default parameters in web UI