Hi all. I have an AVR (APM2) based AntennaTracker. I’ve pulled some of the newer features and fixes from the Master branch across to the AVR branch and created a 0.7.4 BETA build. It should be available in a few hours once the build server finishes. Love to hear from anyone keen to test it to ensure I didn’t break anything. Again this is just for the older 8bit AVR based boards i.e. APM2. Once tested and confirmed all is ok I’ll create a stable release of this version.
- Sanity check home location parameters
- Calibrate gyros on accel cal and trims
- fix start lat/long sanity check
- request baro pressure from vehicle at 1hz
- parameter descriptions for FORMAT_VERSION
- Added for SYSID_SW_TYPE and pitch and yaw PID parameters
- Always call loadall - ensures defaults file works on first start after erase
The pull request containing the code changes for those interested is below. I mention it as I also put in there the harder changes I haven’t pulled across yet.