Needing Help with Ardu

Would tomorrow morning work, maybe around 10am CT?

Cool I will give you a call tomorrow

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/tuning-process-instructions.html

Hi, I’m kind of new to Ardupilot and I have a fairly big quadcopter with a PixHawk flight controller. I downloaded the firmware from Ardupilot and once I was all done I checked the motors and they spooled up so I turned the drone off and took it outside. After I turned on and armed the drone I started giving it power slowly but every time I get to around 75% throttle the light on the PixHawk flashes red and yellow the. The light turns off and the power cuts. I don’t know if it’s the PixHawk or Ardupilot but if anyone has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ben

There is not much we can tell you unless you provide a .bin file from the Pixhawk.
Have you followed the setup procedure in the documentation?
Have you calibrated everything?
Have you read through the Tuning Wiki?

Did you calibrate the ESC’s?

The more information you give us the more we can help.
From what you have said so far I can only assume you have not done one or all of the above.

I did all of that except for the tuning I went into the Params and checked some of the stuff and thankuu you for the reply

Dave. Just started to go through tuning process and of f to a great start. Could not enter Mot Bat Volt Max into cell and hit something and now both Bate Max and Min lines are missing. Know how to get them back? Thanks Chris.

You should be able to refresh the parameters. Or disconnect from the flight controller and then reconnect

AHRS I am assuming is gps related as I am indoors and not seeing sats.

Well still missing two lines but think I am making progress. Disconnecting FC and refresh did not work.

A couple audible issues fixed, one left to go: 3D Excell Calibration needed.

On Flight Data screen: Bad AHRS

While it did not yet arm the old problems appear to fixed… LOL

I would bet that will go away once compass is calibrated, accelerometers calibrated and you have a good gps 3D lock

Also no RC Receiver, it has a receiver and is reacting to transmitter?

OK been through a lot now when arming with transmitter I get a:

Radio Failsafe disarming, error? Thoughts?

And your radio calibration was fine?

Found my lost two batt line items, apparently checked boxes in right column that moved them to the top. Settings are at

Max 4.2 X 4 cells = 16.8 min 3.3 X 4 = 13.2

Warning reads: battery at 6.43 volt 0 percent. I know my battery is at 16 volts re external battery meter?

How did that happen. Did you perform the motor test in Mission Planner?

After my mishap a few days ago I was wondering if I could get a file emailed of your config file so I can compare mine? Obviously I have something set wrong.

Sure. I can post mine shortly. For a hex right?

Hi, how did you set up your propeller directions on Daya H4 680?
Did you use front right CCW or front right CW?

I would try X for that frame. H is for front/back motors on a common boom, that frame is just an elongated X I would say.