Need help to analyze log - sudden crash

Guys,
today I was testing new configuration of my quad - (wheelbase 650). I put on it new stronger motors, larger props and went to field to do ATune. Of course made basic mistakes because I was so curious about new motors - didn’t do mag calibration nor compas-motor Calibration - my bad. But what happened in the field was something strage and I guess it wasn’t related to these omissions.
When got in the air quad seemed to be nice and stable reactions to roll and pitch were good but reaction to throttle was absolutely small - I pushed throttle stick up but the quad stayed at the same alt and then somehow ascended a bit. Then tried again pitch-roll twitches (still nice responsive) and after that immediately flipped on back and fell down from about 2-3 meters. Damage not so bad - shaft with GPS/compass is broken and one propeller seems to be sick - means ready to change.
When looked into log after crash didn’t find any clue - except Compass = FAIL - Large change in mag_field (46.89%) and some GPS glitch, but it was not the case since I was not it any auto mode.
If somebody would look at the log and tell what is wrong I would be very glad.
Note: in params I found strange value for mot_boost_scale. This was set to 0 and perhaps the cause of sluggish reaction to throttle or am I wrong?
Here is the log file.

Nothing to do with your craft unless you have a Boost motor. Leave it at default 0. Graph your RCout’s. Motors 2&3 (left side) are commanded to max and it rolls over. Do you really have a V frame? Usually X frame works for most even if it looks like a V.

And what could be the reason the motors 2 and 3 were commanded to max?
My frame is mostly like V, but with stronger motors and bigger props so I had to extend arms as well. this changed geometry a bit?
And why the weak reaction to throttle?
For extended arms I used these upswept:

This is how the quad looks:

Is it more like X or V?

I would try frame X. Can’t tell why those outputs were commanded high. It’s usually due to thrust loss.