Name of IRIS+ transmitter

Does anyone know what name is normally used to refer to the IRIS+ transmitter/controller? I would like to search the forum for topics relating to “IRIS+ transmitter” but those term are ineffective.

The transmitter is made by FlySky, the receiver is made by FrSky

Is the transmitter generic to all other aircraft? Some of the switches are documented but some of the other switches have no description. I was wondering what they do, if anything.