My pixhawk unbootable ! help me

I opened my quadcopter frame for added power switch on my gimbal to be able to turn off when I do not use it. once finished I close the frame, I plug the lipo to test whether my switch worked well but
My pixhawk suddenly stop working! it is a sequance beep at startup. LED remains dark and missionplaner do not connect it to the pixhawk. it yet well recognized by windows in device manager.
I also tried a reset of the pixhawk unsuccessfully
Here is the video of the problem:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYSvlZg … e=youtu.be

can you help me?

I checked the SD card. inside it there was a “APM” folder and inside that folder there is a “boot.log” file. when I open it with the text editor there cried “No PX4IO board found”

After some research I found several conversation he had flashed the Bootloader PX4IO “px4io-v2_default.bin” on pixhawk with the software "Qgoundcontrol"
qand but I try flashing the “px4io-v2_default.bin” I have a bootloader error message (see below)
Attempting to upload file:

C :confused: Users/TooT/Downloads/px4io-v2_default.bin
Found PX4 board on port COM8
[PX4 Uploader] scanning for bootloader …
[PX4 Uploader] synced to bootloader
[PX4 Uploader] using firmware from C :confused: Users/TooT/Downloads/px4io-v2_default.bin
[PX4 Uploader] found bootloader revision: 4
[PX4 Uploader] found unsupported board ID 9, exiting
Wrong board ID, aborting.
Upload aborted and failed.

Please Help me !!

Hi toutoune06,

Please format the SD card, install firmware from APM planner or Mission Planner (this will install ArduPilot firmware).

And hold the safety button for a couple of seconds at power up to force the I/O firmware update.

Why on earth are you trying to replace the bootloader?

The tones indicate a device driver is failing to start at power up. In this case I am guessing that communications between the FMU and the IO processors did not start.

There are mixes of firmwares created by the Pixhawk / QGround control organization vs APM / Ardupilot that are incompatible. If you don’t know which ones work together then don’t attempt to change the bootloader.

Rogelio’s instructions are correct.

Hello Craig and RogelioN.

Thank you for your support.

I have already used the procedure described by RogelioN even before Qgroundcontrol used but it does not work. but why suddenly my Pixhawk stopped working while I was absolutely nothing touched it … and really strange

I made a video for you showed.

youtu.be/kkf60q1_GYA

toutoune06,
Looked over your video on installing flight configuration. When you click on Quad icon, please note the alert window which states it will search for a short time. unplugged USB cable from PC, click ok on alert window and then immediately plug in the USB cable.
You should see it detect the devide then erase the memory and then loading will begin.

dcwalmsley is right, here is more info about the loading firmware in Pixhawk, after you have a successful firmware installation do the safety switch procedure.

copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common … o-pixhawk/

I got to write the firmware pixhawk but will not start.
always the same melody at the start and the file. LOG with writing “No PX4IO board found” I reflashé with the safety button down but it does not work.

[quote=“toutoune06”]I opened my quadcopter frame for added power switch on my gimbal to be able to turn off when I do not use it. once finished I close the frame, I plug the lipo to test whether my switch worked well but
My pixhawk suddenly stop working! it is a sequance beep at startup. LED remains dark and missionplaner do not connect it to the pixhawk. it yet well recognized by windows in device manager.
I also tried a reset of the pixhawk unsuccessfully
Here is the video of the problem:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYSvlZg … e=youtu.be

can you help me?[/quote]

Having the same issues?

and the problem still exists. I sent a message to my 3dr support that responded had a technician to contact me but he did not specify whether it my go to contact me by email or the forum. you are the technician I guess.

sorry for my English I translated with google

I have the same exact problem. Spent all day trying to fix this dammit!

And here I sit today still trying to fix this. And here is a video of what is going on.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dutLkZtlv0Y[/youtube]