MP stuck while "Getting params..." connected by telemetry

Hello,

I search every where in the forum, but I didn’t found anything about his. When I plug my APM 2.6 clone by usb there is no problem, but when I try to connect by 3DR 433mhz telemetry or bluetooth module, MP stuck on “Getting params…” and after I get a connection error.
After, in MP I have the hud working, voltage, etc… but I can’t access to the params, like change pid settings or other.
I have tried to reflash firmware on two different computers (x86 & x64), tested APM:plane, verified 3.3V regulator, 5V on power module
Have I forgotten something ?

My config is : APM:Copter 3.2 + APM 2.6 Clone + GPS NEO6 + compass + Power module + minimosd + 4x ESC 12A Opto, everything is working except than I can’t adjust pid wireless.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I have tested this config :

SR0_EXT_STAT 2
SR0_EXTRA1 8
SR0_EXTRA2 2
SR0_EXTRA3 3
SR0_PARAMS 10
SR0_POSITION 2
SR0_RAW_CTRL 2
SR0_RAW_SENS 2
SR0_RC_CHAN 5
SR1_EXT_STAT 2
SR1_EXTRA1 2
SR1_EXTRA2 2
SR1_EXTRA3 2
SR1_PARAMS 0
SR1_POSITION 2
SR1_RAW_CTRL 2
SR1_RAW_SENS 2
SR1_RC_CHAN 2

It seems to be ok, before I had SR1_PARAMS 10, was it that ?

Looks like you’ve resolved the issue by reducing the amount of data that it’s trying to send along the link. That sounds fine if it works.
The other thing that I’ve had success doing with non-3DR radios is turning the RTSCTS off for the serial port. The RTSCTS is the “Ready to Send” and “C-something-or-other to Send” settings. Basically the flight controller monitors the pins on the radio and it won’t send data until the radio says it’s ready. I’d expect a 3dr radio to set those pins correctly but in anycase, setting the BRD_SER1_RTSCTS or BRD_SER2_RTSCTS to zero may help.