I managed to get the motor on my Align Trex 450 running during initial bench testing , but all of a sudden after a couple of days, without changing any parameter, the motor does not spin after it is armed as shown in MP.
• PWM of Ch8 (controlling rotor rpm) has been set in Tx to enable arming of motor.
• when disarmed, “STATUS” tab in MP shows “Ch8 in” PWM increases from 1029 as Ch 8 is increased from minimum.
• When armed, “STATUS” tab shows “Ch8 out” PWM increases from 1025 as Ch8 is advanced from minimum, to maximum of 1937 when Ch8 is at maximum, but motor not spinning.
• After motor is armed, if Ch 8 PWM is not increased and left at minimum, motor will disarm in 10 seconds. But if Ch 8 PWM is increased above minimum after arming, motor will not disarm in 10 seconds, meaning Pixhack is normal without problem on the arming part.
• ESC and motor are isolated, connected to another receiver, tested and found to be working.
• Pixhack 2.8.4, Copter 3.5.5, Redcon 7Ch Rx with PPM output, PPM encoder, genuine Align Trex 450 flybar with stock ESC.
I have another setup of Trex 450 FBL, APM2.6 , Orange 10 CH Rx. This setup has no problem arming and motor spinning.
This is very weird. Pls help.