Modes VTOL QuadPlane please

I no ive asked before but could we please have flight modes so we can assign them to a channel please my radio will not let me set up a six position switch many thank’s in advance

Just curious if you used QGroundControl with ArduPilot, this page is not available? I use PX4 so it works quite well with the Skydroid M12L.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Rollys thats what I want on arduplane for my M12L please O please all you very nice developers its all I ask

This? https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/11009

2 Likes

If you refer toM12L I hope we can use 3 modes at this time until plane give more channels as the gihtub request, we have to use the table for more than three modes, Im thinking to put the most important on the switch, one for quad, fbwa for transition and an hibrid rtl for safe.

1 Like

thank you Peter hope it is available soon,Cala ive got a 3 position switch set up but would like more functions the developers here do lots of great work im sure it will come and thank you Team Ardupilot for all your hard work

1 Like

here is an other reason to have more modes at moment I have FBW-A,Manual and RTL,if I could set FBW-B then I could have altitude control though just love ardupilot

You need to have one Q mode like Qstab or Qhover for an emergency, choose FBWB from the tablet at the moment but is usefull for us if they add channels for modes like quads do it :slight_smile:

1 Like