mavlink_msg_attitude_setpoint_external.h missing from source

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the latest source from GH, and when trying to build using Ardupilot-Arduino get the following message:

I search for the file on GH, but could only find a ref in code, no file.

Any help?

Thanks,
Paul

Just as an edit(because I couldn’t find the edit link)…

This was not just on the UBLOX library test, I have the exact issue on compiling the main source for the flight controller.

Thanks,
Paul

I have compiled the copter ,but has the same error message:

D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:575:54: error: ./mavlink_msg_attitude_setpoint_external.h: No such file or directory
D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:576:64: error: ./mavlink_msg_local_ned_position_setpoint_external.h: No such file or directory
D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:577:65: error: ./mavlink_msg_global_position_setpoint_external_int.h: No such file or directory
D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:614:43: error: ./mavlink_msg_terrain_request.h: No such file or directory
D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:615:40: error: ./mavlink_msg_terrain_data.h: No such file or directory
D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:616:41: error: ./mavlink_msg_terrain_check.h: No such file or directory
D:\ardupilot-master\libraries\GCS_MAVLink/include/mavlink/v1.0/ardupilotmega/…/common/common.h:617:42: error: ./mavlink_msg_terrain_report.h: No such file or directory

could you tell me the reason? thanks !