Matek f405 CTR wiring issues

Hey guys… .I am sorry to be “that guy” starting a thread and asking for help.

I was using another system and had a few crashes that were due to software issues, and I was wanting to try a better option. That led me here and after watching videos and reading about the Arduplane system it sounded like the correct option for my plane. I am currently working on a sweepwings behemoth 60" wing for some long range cruising, as well as showing off to local farmers to help them out if needed.

I have read through the pages on the different boards and settled on the Matek F405-ctr board. Also broke down and purchased a TBS crossfire system to get a bit more range out of my spektrum radio. Well I started to wire things up and get the required equipment on my laptop for use as a ground station. But I am running into an issue of board not seeing anything when in the mission planner system. I am getting the lights on my receiver as well as on the GPS, but there is nothing showing in the system itself.

Was really hoping someone here would be able to help me out, or at least point me in the correct direction for some answers.

Thanks in advance guys!

Figured I would update this…

Not really sure what I did, but I was able to get the board to see the GPS. Got that running and functioning as it should. Also did some playing around and found that the crossfire module was set wrong, as well as the wiring on the board. Was able to play around with that and actually got that to work as well.

Not sure how much digging I did here on the forums, but you guys were able to highlight a few things that I wouldn’t have been able to figure out on my own.