Major Problems with First Flight (HKPilot 2.7)

I am brand new to quad copters so the issues I am having may be pretty simple but I can’t figure out how to fix them.
First, whenever I try to get off the ground it always falls to the left and I cannot get it to come up straight, it has yet to leave the ground. When I pick it up and hit the throttle I can feel that the back left motor isn’t spinning as fast as the rest of them, however when I calibrate the esc’s it spins at the same rate as the rest of them. But as soon as I arm the motors with the HKpilot it spins at a different rate. Also whenever I tip the quad in my hand, the opposite motors apply more pressure so that instead of correcting the movement, it exaggerates it. The motor that isn’t spinning as fast will pick up speed to “correct for movements” but it still isn’t as fast as the one in front of it. Hopefully someone can give me a hand.
Thank you,

@Trap9999,
Please provide tlogs and/or data flash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

These are the first and the last data logs that I have

These are my last 3 tlogs

Sounds like you have one of three problems.
1:Verify you have the ESC plugged in in the proper position on the FC.
2:Verify the motors are spinning in the proper direction after they are in the proper position.
3:Verify you have the props on the proper direction.

The different speeds is new to me can comment on that part of your problem. I think you will find you have an esc plugged into the wrong port. Even if the props and motors are spinning the proper direction if you have an esc switched with one another it will not self level.

I have discovered that whatever is plugged into the 4th input/output will not operate the correct way, I have plugged every single motor in that output and they all do the same thing wrong. So now that I have discovered that, what do I do?

The motors spinning at different speeds may only be the Flight Controller correcting for position.

The thing to do at this point is make sure the motors are correct.

Using Mission Planner run the motor test and make sure each motor spins up and in the correct order clockwise around starting from the top.

It would also be helpful to get the log off the Flight Controller as it has a lot of the configuration information that we need to see what’s going on. There is a button on the first screen in Mission Planner that will download this log.

Mike