1.The CONS port is just another serial port. Serial 5
2. Serial ports.
3. Many thru telemetry on a Ground station or depending on your RC system right on the Tx
4. Analog voltage
5. I don’t think so unless the 2nd FC is not crontrolling flight.
6. Check Chan 6 In Flight tuning options.
thanks so far. Just a few more question:
1.Can you use motors with a different Power or kv in 1 kopter?
2. Is there a way to tell it when to use which motor. (Imagine a Octocopter with 4 big and 4 small props and
you wan’t to use the big ones for slow hovering and the small ones for fast flying. Just in theory…)
3. Can you use or create different frame designes, which aren’t included? Something like a Quadrocopter with
motors which are tilted outwards.
Sorry Mathis I would be guessing at answers to those questions. I think there would be major stability problems mixing motor and prop sizes. Even with a motor slightly tilted relative to the others can cause problems.