Lost control

Hi,

I have a Tarot T810 and it fly perfectly,
but today I did a test fly with modified Pitch, Roll, Yaw P setting, and set Ch7 for super simple mode.

It take off normally but I can’t control the roll and it’s drift in Lotier, Alt hold and RTL mode.

Test fly ended with crash land and damaged propeller. I have not idea what just happened… please help. :cry:

PS: there was a “compass not healthy” message in APM planner and after I restart the UAV “compass not calibrating” was displayed.

Without compass and accell calibration assisted flight modes won’t work.

you Ch7 was high for the whole flight, you said you were using it for super simple…were you expecting to to be on for the whole flight?

Super simple needs good compass to work.

[quote=“FullScalePilot2”]Without compass and accell calibration assisted flight modes won’t work.

“compass not healthy” was displayed before take off, I checked the cable and restarted the UAV, the message gone.

after that , the “compass not calibrating” was displayed, I calibrated the compass using APM planner and it’s said OK. I turned the UAV and the compass seen OK.

I’m not sure it the crash related to the compass problem. :frowning:

[quote=“RabbitStu”]you Ch7 was high for the whole flight, you said you were using it for super simple…were you expecting to to be on for the whole flight?

Super simple needs good compass to work.[/quote]
Hi,

I test the new P setting and ch7 super simple mode, so I was expecting super simple for the whole flight, but I’m not sure if my compass is working perfectly, because it dose have warning message before take off, but it;s look good after restart.

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

OK, well super simple mode needs the compass to work…maybe you didn’t have control as it didn’t know how to translate your controls properly.

If in doubt switch to stabilise mode as a rule.

Hi again

your logs aren’t set high enough to diagnose any compass issues.

Stu