Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Absolutely brilliant welcome to the family and you wont be disappointed ye he

1 Like

To learn the Skydroid system, I decided that it would be easier to use my Tarot 680 Pro hexacopter instead of my DJI S900 or VTOLs. The copter will just hover when I am occupied during the learning process. The Tarot copter has been a faithful performer since the first days of the Pixhawk. I updated to APM Copter v3.6.4 ChibiOS over the weekend.

3 Likes

Very nice Greg.
Can’t wait to hear how it works with the Skydroid. Remember the sticks feel different.

1 Like

Nice, multicopter looks the best way to learn skydroid feeling.

1 Like

Greg: I try to connect two devices by Bt but not allow me, only Mplanner by usb and tablet by BT.
Skydroid Tower works correct with video uvc

3 Likes

One good looking copter

cala2,

Thank you for the testing. That combination will work for me. My main experience with autonomous flight is with Mission Planner. I like QGC but need more experience. I installed QGC on my main PC and laptop yesterday and I can pass mission plans to QGC on my tablet. Mostly, I prefer to make plans on my PC because it feels more accurate. Perhaps this old dog can learn new ways. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And opposite way should work, too. So, if you can get a short USB cable for the tablet that you have mounted on the handheld M12 controller and then use bluetooth to a laptop, you can freely move around up to bluetooth limit away from laptop. I like that a LOT!

3 Likes

Im woundering if it would be possible to connect a decent quality diversity receiver into the OTG UAC and if that would give better video coverage though still getting decent reception with a Pagoda and VAS Peperbox just ideas

How to thoughen sticks:
remove screws behind the radio

found spring bolt at stick gimbal side

screw to thoughen and unscrew to soften

2 Likes

I hope We have a wifi module inside :smiley:

1 Like

Did you see a wifi…I didn’t.

1 Like

ROTG01 and ROTG02 belong to our team’s design in 2016 and 2017.

1 Like

Wifi works in 2.4G frequency band and interferes with telemetry. In addition, your mobile phone or tablet will not be able to connect to the Internet and load Google Maps.

2 Likes

If you use qgc, but QGC can’t load UVC video, you can use this app – skydroid FPV

This app can be suspended above any app, and supports vr, DVR and other functions. You can try it.

http://app.mi.com/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.fuav

4 Likes

1 2 4 3 5 6 7

4 Likes

With skydroid tower video works nice, Im only miss there are newer modes like vtol ones, If anyone know how to add them is a goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ricky: can you add stick instrucctions to manual?

1 Like

What instructions. Do you mean the stick instructions posted by Cao.

1 Like

I have to check if We dont have a video?