Lemon Rx Connection to OrangeCube

Hi everyone,
I recently purchased a lemon receiver and have a CubeOrange and ABS board. I was wondering if there is a specific way to connect them together so I can use my Spektrum DX8 controller with the drone? Any resources or quick sayings are appreciated!
Thanks!

To be more precise, the below item is the lemon receiver we purchased. We currently are trying to connect it through the SPKT input on the CubeOrange board and have 5 v going in through the THRO pins.

Purchased lemon: LEMON RX DSMP (DSMX COMPATIBLE) 7-CHANNEL FULL-RANGE TELEMETRY WITH DIVERSITY RECEIVER (VARIO + ENERGY METER + ALTITUDE) XT60 PACKAGE

If I recall correctly, LemonRX provides PPM out, meaning you can connect it to the RCIN port.

We can try those pins, do you know if it matters which pins it connects to on the lemon receiver?

Ground and CPPM out are the ones you want on the LemonRX. I’ve used one with a Cube Orange for sure, but I’m away from my desk for a day or two and posting from my phone, so going from memory.

EDIT:
It appears there are several LemonRX versions that may not supply a PPM output. In that case, they will probably not be compatible with the ArduPilot ecosystem.

Okay, thank you for the answers!