Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Skydroid or Riky, can you tell me the rx weight? Thank´s

@SKYDROID Interesting product - Can you contact me directly via email - rjohnston@appliedaeronautics.com

Thanks!

The Receiver is 18 grams comparable to an FrSky X8r at 17

Cool. I´m using a 49 grs old dragon one. Thank´s Ricky

No problem.
glad to help. I have ordered the UVC FPV video receiver of theirs to see how that works as well. So far I am liking this.

1 Like

Anxious to see your flight :smiley: . I´m updating an efficient quad for better endurance to fly with this radio and test in an airplane too, if works as promise, looks a great equipment.

I may be a while yet.
I have a couple things to resolve.
I need to map the new system to they way the taranis handled the quad. What i mean is…what switch does what function.
Second I need to resolve a GPS problem and working with the vendor on that issue.

1 Like

Cool quad, and looks for a humanitarian work, nice, good Luck :slight_smile:

Well after playing around with the unit for a while. I have found that I needed to remove the rubber boots off the controls. Again a pain as I don’t seem to find the right screw driver. But once the back was off, I loosened the screws that hold the gimbals in place. Just backed them out a turn or two.

the took the stick tip off. It just unscrews, then I just pulled the rubber boot off. Before reassembling I put about a 1/2 inch of black heat shrink tubing on it to cover the shaft, appearances only and then reassembled it. Pretty easy.

Aha.you need a video😂

Are these in the same league as each other?

http://www.proficnc.com/all-products/163-gps-module.html

This is the SOC solution. The price is 1000$. This company is near us. This has even exceeded the price of DJI mavic.

my order of m12l hasnt gone forward after payment, I sent you message via Aliexpress.

When did you order it Tom-fly. I find their a little slow shipping.
My first order was placed around the 27th and not shipped till the 4th.
This order came by DHL two days later.

My second order was placed on the 10th and not shipped for 3 or 4 days.
This order was shipped EMS…so it’s going to be a while.

But in all cases they where shipped.

I did set order 8th november. So better to wait

I imagine it will be any time now. That said, I don’t work for them or Aliexpress so can’ t say for sure. This is just my observation. Also that and caoxueyu has been very helpful.
But this is your experience so I don’t want to color it.

Assuming the order is shipped ok, love to hear your experience with the unit.

Sorry, I’ve been working on some Rickg reactions these days. So the shipment was postponed. So you won’t have the same problem as RickyG. I hope you understand.

Because it takes a little time to change the configuration, your order has been delayed for several days, just for your advice. For example, mode and antennas. It is not laziness or breach of contract.

Your Awesome. Skydroid.
I am really pleased your taking input from the community. We all want you to be successful.

Thank you for this info. Yes I know that all the new products needs tuning etc, so this is not problem :slight_smile: M12L has lot of advanced features and it covers big range of hardware behind small setup. So we need few parts to carry, and aircraft as well. I also hope big success for M12L and SkyDroid company :slight_smile:

1 Like