Servers by jDrones

Lang range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

(RickyG) #92

I am not worried.
I am liking this so far, just I know something is off. We will sort it out.

(caoxueyu) #94

You can use the device helper to turn the receiver into the PPM output mode. See if it works well. We tested pixhawk’s SBUs and worked well. Not sure if pixracer will need to match anything.

(RickyG) #95

I tried ppm as well and no go.
Is the receiver using inverted SBUS out, If so thats not compatible. But that would mean ppm works and it doesn’t.
IS there a pc based app that allows direct access to the receiver.

(caoxueyu) #96

SBUs comply with Futaba protocol. There is no inversion. All situations can be explained unless the receiver’s SBUs has no output.
I will give you some discussion results tomorrow.

(RickyG) #97

Sure thing.
We will work it out. Then once its working I will put together another video to help others.
I want this to be successful for folks. So far what I have seen I like.

(RickyG) #98

Did the Mode 2 mod this afternoon.
It was pretty easy to do

(cala2) #99

Nice, looks easy to repair too, very simple inside.

(caoxueyu) #100

If your throttle does not rebound, you can remove the soft rubber. Soft rubber is designed for plants to spray UAVs.

(caoxueyu) #101

Just like this

(caoxueyu) #102

M12 was first designed and used on sprinkler UAVs.

(caoxueyu) #103

(RickyG) #104

I am going to use it for this machine.
But we need to sort out this SBUS problem

(caoxueyu) #105

sbus work well every one.so a new receiver will be send to you today.
It is possible that customs staff or couriers will disassemble unfamiliar products for safety. This is my first time to express products abroad. Thank you for your patience.

(RickyG) #106

wow thanks man.
I believe that something is wrong with it. The setup of the unit is actually pretty easy. I am impressed so far. I really like this unit. I want to get a receiver with the short antennas, or I will upgrade it.
I assume you still have my address.

(RickyG) #107

This morning I tried the test again. This time I powered the receiver and Pixracer with two separate becs just to be safe. I have found that the Pixracer can do odd things if under powered. Sadly no change in the results.
I then pulled the cover off the receiver to see if there was a bad solder joint. Nope nothing.
I went back of the Assistant tool to see if there is anything I missed…nope nothing.
I am building my own documentation now with the things I am learning about the device. I am going to collect what I can to make life easier for anyone trying the unit out.

Questions

What are these for. Are they replacement knobs for the stick,
2018_11_07_08_54_31_Skydroid_Yunzhuo_M12L_30km_Digital_Remote_Control_Plant_Protection_Machine_Remot%20d

Is there a way to bind a new receiver to the transmitter. If your sending me a new one I assume I need a binding procedure.
How do you do a software upgrade on the receiver.
So the next question is what is the DC connection on the far right.

(ppoirier) #108

Just curious : What is the receiver chip ?

(RickyG) #109

Loblaws no name. Sorry Patrick I don’t see any markings on it.
I had it apart to see if I could find a bad solder joint or some other easy fix.
No luck

(ppoirier) #110

OK Thanks, nice design it is a real dual receiver . I was just curious about the sensitivity specs

So I guess that the LNA stage is adding 20 dB gain to the Receiver. Thanks for sharing and keep us updated on the tests.

(caoxueyu) #111

This is issued to you, but the color is black. Please check it. If you don’t need rocker rubber, this can be used. In addition, I have uploaded the instructions in English. D and C are I2C extension pins. For extended applications, they are temporarily useless.

(caoxueyu) #112

Suddenly, how do you detect SBUS signals?
Connect missionplanner and telecontrol calibration? Then it’s gray, without green?.Can you take apicture like me02-48-16-646927522bf192ab1b243613f0012c8455e23d9f_1_690x345