Jjrc X9 PX4 FMU v4

If it really is a MPU6050 then it isn’t connected at all. There are 7 lines on the ribbon cable to the IMU. We know they are:

• GND
  • 5v
  • SPI2_SCK
  • SPI2_MOSI
  • BARO_CS (for DPS280)
  • IMU_CS (for ICM20689)
  • SPI2_MISO (confusingly labelled “TROL”)

there just aren’t any pins left to allow for connection to a MPU6050
Maybe the photo James took will shed some light on it

I understand, no I2C

I got some photos of the IMU:

it clearly says MPU6050 and Invensense.
Weird that it actually is a ICM20689 when probed in software on SPI.

Hi, I too have an X9 with MB old v. 2.1 I flashed the Dream_2.2.hex firmware but in the info of the Enjoy-Fly app it tells me 1.9 not bad it works fine max fix 10-11 satellites but it has an excessive reactivity to the movement of the radiocontrol sticks. How could I attenuate the sensitivity which parameters should I change?

Hello friends have news for update gimbal firmware for JJRC X9 HERON and C-FLY DREAM ? STM32F103

"IMPOSSIBLE IN 2019 ONE PRODUCT NOT HAVE UPDATE ONLY IF BUY NEW ARTICLE.

THIS ARTICLE NEED TECH ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT ONLINE,"

best regars

Sidri you have connected pin for bootloader?

Or only 4 wire ?

Hello tridge. Dual Mp6536 Is driver for two motor gimbal;
Connected to stm32f103?
And the sensor for detect position gimbal ? Not found

My gimbal have problem and move 4 time up and down only y axis

X axis not move.

I have inverter the motor cable x with y and motor working.
Flat Is good
Motor Is good

Hello friends. I see jjrc has upgraded the x9 to x9p. I understand it’s shoots 4k photos and videos. It has gesture control and zoom function. I was wondering if the changes are firmware related or they changed hardware as well.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/D1oJDALe

@Dredan Description have specification this 1080p

1 Like

I wrote to CFly to ask them if they would be interested in working with me to bring the CFly Dream up to date with current ArduPilot master and get support into standard releases. They have written back with a very positive response. I will post updates here as progress is made.
Cheers, Tridge

5 Likes

@tridge Well excellent I also spoke to them but they maintain a bit of secrecy for the firmware. I still wanted to understand why the gimbal doesn’t work well and many have gimbal problems. I signal comes from ch 5 and ch 6 testing with ardupilot the signals are received by the drone but the gimbal does not move. we can implement a missionplaner control to try to move the gimbal from missionplaner

1 Like

Hello tridge:
I want to save file to spi flah by use File save API ,does it possiable in cfly-dream?
Thanks

Hello @tridge
I am working with Cfly obtion,I think it’s a better choice .It has the same hardware with Cfly dream I think.Now I am workinkg with bootloader of it .Any plane to do it?

Any progress with c-fly on working together?

Hi ! I’m one with a bricked JJRC X9. I’m manage to compile & run the @tridge branch of Ardupilot, and I’m working on finding the missing pinouts.
I saw the SST25 is supported by Ardupilot, and trying to implement it (no succes for now)…
The last idea is to use most of the parts onto a new Flight Controler (GPS/IMU/ESC etc). It seems possible. What do you think ?

1 Like

Well, I received a new X9 with a 2.3 mainboard. I dumped the FW to flash it on the stucked one… No luck !
Regarding the two board, the optoflow is not connected on the MB via the Optoflow connector (as on the old one)…
So, I’m still looking for a v2.3 firmware, and I have another 2.3firmware to share if you want.

1 Like

I’ve been sent a 2.3 firmware for X9, And it works. The other firmware I dumped was from a X9P, which is slightly different.
If you need the 2.3 for X9 / X9P, just ask !

2 Likes

Hi @blenderlab do you have new firmware ? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::man_mechanic:

Do you Have tested writing?

@blenderlab, do you have detail for optoflow connection? And for difference for x9 and x9p?
Pls picture…

Thank s

That’s great.
Can you post the new firmware, I want to test it with my X9.
Thank you.

1 Like

@blenderlab @Frontier
Hello please test result for writing. Best regards!