Jjrc X9 PX4 FMU v4

Well, I received a new X9 with a 2.3 mainboard. I dumped the FW to flash it on the stucked one… No luck !
Regarding the two board, the optoflow is not connected on the MB via the Optoflow connector (as on the old one)…
So, I’m still looking for a v2.3 firmware, and I have another 2.3firmware to share if you want.

1 Like

I’ve been sent a 2.3 firmware for X9, And it works. The other firmware I dumped was from a X9P, which is slightly different.
If you need the 2.3 for X9 / X9P, just ask !

2 Likes

Hi @blenderlab do you have new firmware ? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::man_mechanic:

Do you Have tested writing?

@blenderlab, do you have detail for optoflow connection? And for difference for x9 and x9p?
Pls picture…

Thank s

That’s great.
Can you post the new firmware, I want to test it with my X9.
Thank you.

1 Like

@blenderlab @Frontier
Hello please test result for writing. Best regards!

@blenderlab I cannot see the 2.3 firmware for X9 to download, am I doing something wrong?

Well, here comes my github account where I just uploaded the firmwares I have :
https://github.com/blenderlab/JJRC-X9

I read/flashed them with STlink (under linux).

For testing :

• my X9 2.3 works well (boots up etc) but I don’t see the drone’s Wifi (might be a connection issue, have to check everything)

feel free to ask questions !

2 Likes

@blenderlab do you have test reset drone with fw for version board 2.3. "do you have check version fw?if not have wifi hard impossible check the version in the app.

pls insert battery and press 4 time fast the button battery. the drone check the reset with one minute blinking blue led.to finish blink led blue. unplug battery and reboot x9.

test if have WiFi lan access point.

check this … best regards

thanks @Cento for the tip (wher did you find that !?)
I still don’t have wifi AP, so I’m opening the X9 to check wiring…
stay tuned !
– after dismanteling X9 : –
Still no Wifi, averything seems ok, and the Atheros chipset is soldered to the powerboard… It might be a minor upgrade in the HW or FW… (shit happens)

This is normal pleasure for reset drone please open manual.

Eject battery…
Insert battery and press 4 time fast the button battery…
And led blue need blinking for 1minutes max 1.30minutes .

If not work you have low speed for click button 4 time.
Very fast…
Like number 3
This pleasure working …for reset drone

hello have detail for board ? I have board 2.1 and 2.3 and have same connector optoflow :exploding_head: and hare connected to micro camera sensor.

do you have tested login by telnet to ip drone?

@Cento Hello, the X9P V2.3 has an optoflow connector, but not used anymore. The flow goes through the camera wires (I Think).

I should Read the manual entirely ;-D I’m going to try the slow reset too.

Are these updates or original firmwares that came with corresponding boards? I have a v2. 2 board so I cannot use version 2.3 or any higher version?

picture please for check detail
thanks

my 2.3 X9 is same this board.

Does it mean that I can load v2. 3 on my v2. 2 board without any problems?

if you know how to make a proper backup you can also restore it. to use windows or linux? pay attention to all the data to be read. start and end address

Hello, my name is Mirco from Italy and I’m new.
I have a JJRC X9 V2.2. I replaced the original GPS module with a TOPGNSS receiver equipped with M8030-KT chip with FLASH, and configured it to receive GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO. So I saved the settings on the receiver flash. With BaudRate = 9600 (default) it works well, but increasing to 115200 the JJRC X9 drone causes the GPS Reset to the default version and connects to 9600 anyway. I would like to ask if there is an easy way to set the drone’s UART GPS port to 115200 instead of 9600. Thanks.

2 Likes

I found these factory configuration parameters, but I don’t know what the GPS serial port is …
Maybe it happens as in the DJI Phantom3? the connection is established with the default baud rate, then a command is sent to increase it?