Jjrc X9 PX4 FMU v4

Good day. I have the same problem and I ordered a new board. If you give instructions on how to get the firmware from it, I will do it.

Hello, is your name Roman? did you mean C-FLY Dream?

Yes, my name is Roman))
And yes, I’m talking about the C-Fly Dream.
I ordered a new motherboard, but it did not help - the drone gives an error when it is turned on (the LEDs are red)

Are you from Russia?))

ну блин ! свои!!!)))

можно с тобой через почту пообщаться…мне так проще или вацап или еще как!? письма писать на почту россии!!)) dima-nt@mail.ru )))ежели пожелаете))

мы можем пообщаться по эл.почте ?мне так проще или вацап или еще как !? письма писать на почту россии !!)) dima-nt@mail.ru ))) ежели пожелаете))

Read the firmware does not work, it is worth reading protection. That is, 100% drone can be put on the shelf or in the trash

After self-torture, I still-pulled the firmware from the flight controller. True, the gyroscope does not work for me, but it seems that it itself broke, well, or the cable is damaged.
Therefore, if everything is fine with you - accomplish your goal, and if someone gives or sells a gyroscope card, I will be very grateful. Since they are not sold separately, I don’t want to buy another board with a gyroscope at all. And so there are already 2 boards.
It was not possible to flash through MP, flashing through the ST Link V2 programmer, via J-Flash Lite interface SWD

1 Like

can you tell me in a simple way how to flash the firmware with arduino … or what program and hardware you used …thank you

One thing that I really like of this copter is that it uses only one 802.11ac link for all communication purposes: RC, FPV video and telemetry. I would like to have the same thing on my DIY copters instead of 433MHz for telemetry + 2.4GHz for RC + 5.8GHz for video.

It could be an interesting DIY project to replicate the same comms stuff of this c-fly dream for DIY copters.

1 Like

Hi. Has anyone figured out how to flash the c-fly the easy way? I am interested in the subject since I have a c-fly and was hoping to update the firmware.

1 Like

Hello, I also would be interested, because I have a c-fly who dont boot up again. But I think the answer for the easy way is already given in post 19, meaning there is no real “easy way”

I’ve ordered one twice through aliexpress and each time the order hasn’t arrived. Do you have a good link?

I didn’t try but I see that banggood and gearbest sell the c-fly and jjrc x9

Thanks: just a bit wary after two failed attempts. I was hoping someone could share a proven place to purchase.

Regards,

James

4th attempt, but it arrived. (Gearbest got through). I can have a look at the innards now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi james is one year that my X9 is stuck… now i have the ST-link v2 , please can you tell me the procedure to connect the X9 MB, the program to use the ST-Link… Thanks

I didn’t use st-link, just USB.
Uploading firmware “works”, but haven’t managed to get a running firmware build. Spent a fair bit of time trying to reverse engineer/guess a hwdef for it, but no success yet. I won’t be able to look at it for at least another two weeks as I’m traveling.