JDRONES not responding mails

Hello: I bought a VTX on 22 sept and I need the tracking number to know when arrived to make customer tramitation, At the page order always said “processing” and any number track appear, I send some mails but no response, anyone else have this troubles with JDrones? any advise how to contact them or know what happens? Is my first purchase to JDrones. Thanks

hi
I hade the same experience one year ago while ordered 800mw 1.3ghz vtx from them. After 2 months order was still in state “Processing”.
After couple of mails no answer from jdrones :-(.
Fortunately paypal didn’t do problems with money refunding.
Anyway I wonder they still offering goods. The eshop should be closed long ago!

@jpkh could you have a look at this matter ?

Hmm as I am not working on estore. I will pass this to people who are. It should not be like that.

My apologies on delays.

@cala2 and @lospalos can you please PM me your order numbers and also let me know how did you contact jDrones customer service. By email or from contact page.

1 Like

Hello: I only recive a mail that it wasnt in stock, if I want to recive refund and respond yes but nothing happens until that mail, I PM you but not response too.

Chanintorn Tongjan nin@unmannedasia.com a través de umthk.cc 16 oct. 2019 0:11 (hace 12 días)

para mí

Traducir mensaje

Desactivar para: inglés

Dear customer,

Thank you for interested to our electronic part but we would like to inform that the part " Video transmitter 1.2 - 1.3Ghz, 800mW " is out of stock

Would you like us the change to another parts for you Or return the money ?

Best regards,

jDrones.

With best regards,
Chanintorn Hirvinen

Im sorry, I have to open a Pay Pal dispute, Its a pitty, first time that I have to use this service.

Hmm i wonder why they say no stock as I am sure there are stock for those. Ok its an older product and on EndOfLife but there are still some stock left. No worries. On Monday when i go to office i will say girls to refund you fully.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply