I need advise Failsafe rule for GCS System using LTE

Hi, There.

I made and wil test My new GCS Hardware System.
This GCS is using LTE.
So, I need your advise FS.

FS_THR_ENABLE values: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/parameters.html#fs-thr-enable-throttle-failsafe-enable
FS_GCS_ENABLE values: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/parameters.html#fs-gcs-enable-ground-station-failsafe-enable

Tested situation # 0:
Receiver : No Pulse
FS_THR_ENABLE : 0
FS_GCS_ENABLE : 2

I tested # 0, copter was crashed perfectly.
Because GCS is connected, I thought the RC’s Failsafe would be no problem no work.
That’s my mistake.
If auto mode or no auto mode, copter disarmed at 330 feet with no using Emergency Stop Motors.
The only benefit is that I know now.

Example situation # 1:
Receiver : No Pulse
FS_THR_ENABLE : 2

In case # 1, if it is not in auto mode when failsafe occurs, will it change to RTL immediately?
If so, what happens during manual control?
Which is priority higher, A or B?

Example situation # 2:
Receiver : hold all channels at their last known position

In case # 2, what happens if a copterleaves the remote RF controller’s signal?
As with the # 1 situation, I think the ppm in the receiver will be given priority.
If so, what is the priority when manually operating via LTE?

Example situation # 3:
Receiver : change mode auto and all channel hold center.

In case # 3, What happens if a copter leaves the remote controller’s signal without a saved mission?
holding center ppm or going down?

I am considering three things:

1. For manual control without GCS.
  2. If the copter has a built-in plan and is flying farther than the remote controller signal range through the GCS via LTE.
  3. When manually flying away from the remote controller signal range through the GCS via LTE.

I’m just a baby about GCS and copter.
So I really need your help.

Without knowing the exact setup, it is hard to advise.
If you use LTE for GCS, why do you bother to mimic RC receiver, instead of using RC override.

The crash with no receiver pulse it strange, it should not happen. Do you have some logs from the crash? It could be some other settings that caused the crash.

Thanks your comment!

If you use LTE for GCS, why do you bother to mimic RC receiver, instead of using RC override.

The reason is to cope with wrong missions or unexpected situations in areas outside the RC radio range.
Even if I can stop the mission using the GCS, I may not be able to get close to copters.
If difficult to use RTL, I may need to manually operate as far as possible.

The crash with no receiver pulse it strange, it should not happen. Do you have some logs from the crash? It could be some other settings that caused the crash.

Log AND GCS recording file: Access via Synology

When the receiver was FS, all channels of RC had the lowest value; 820.
I attach GCS Recording file, too