I can arm and disarm but engines never stop?

That boat is cheap because the components are very low quality. I can’t tell from those videos what actually seals the props shafts at the transom. All I see is very sloppy globs of silicone. They sell a boat similar to that here at a Tool Outlet store for ~$60.

I wouldn’t bother with adding any value like a rudder to that boat. That’s throwing good money after bad. But if you did you can power it from the BEC in the motor ESC’s. Get it running as it’s intended to run with differential thrust and hopefully it will run long enough to get thru your thesis!

Yes you are right. Adding a rudder is a cost.
Esc’s 5V red line is available other 2 connected to the pix hawk?

Well if the 5V+'s are enough i can use them on the gimbal servos.

Yes the boat is cheap. That’s the whole idea.

I’m looking for new props now. I saw flex ones? Are they okay? Would it really work?

I hope differential works. I will buy marine glue. Its very cheap. And i will pour it around the shaft tube entrance to the boat. Hopefully will fix the issue.

I want to test it on the auto mode then. The disarm switch changed lots pf things for me already!

I spent near a thousand bucks. And boat is the ten percent lol.

How do you have the BEC from the ESC’s connected to the Pixhawk? Normally there would be no connection if you are using a power module. No power module?

$1000? Wow, things must be expensive in Turkey, that would buy a lot of kit here.

My wrong. The esc’s pwm is connected to the pix hawk. PM’s power line (bec) is connected to the pix hawk.

But i don’t have an additional bec or power line

You don’t need an additional BEC. One will power many servo’s.

Okay. But i didn’t get the thing with servos.
To power 2 servos, how will i do the wiring?

Power module has 1 xt60 out for escs and 1 out for pix hawk?

You have ESC’s with BEC’a right? Where is the confusion?

http://pro.890m.com/tag/320a-esc-brushed/

İ really don’t know. It has 2 motor output, 1 pwm type output. The red wire supplying 5V+ and max 2A i guess. (i cut the wire). And it is connected to the pix hawk.

Esc has no more outputs. I suppose no additional bec

So use the BEC from the ESC if you need power for a servo. Or don’t if you are not adding a servo. I don’t understand your confusion. What do you mean no more output? You don’t need more outputs. You would power the servo from the ESC BEC (5v out) and the signal for the servo from a Pixhawk output. If you don’t understand that forget about adding a servo.

Go back to the Wiki for some very basic configuration info.

Okay now I got it thanks.
Sorry for the confusion. I’ll use the bec’s then. :grin:

I reached to a rc model maker, he gave me fine instructions on water leak and prop spin off.

I just want to change the shafts. İ may get 2 flex shafts. Left one is causing issues.

Okay i checked it… I need to plug the 5V+ and 5V- to 6th slot on pixhawk. Should i make a parallel connection of the 5V ground? As the esc’s 3 pin pwm/bec is connected to the servo part? Or can i just plug the 5V- to the relay in?

Will only the Signal from esc to pixhawk be enough?

Are you going to use a servo? If not, its not worth discussing this further.

Yes. I have 2 installed servos (9g). They have pwm cables.

I built it on top pf the boat. Here, some pictures.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

I think, i will change the shafts using a universal connection part and use epoxy for the entrance of the shaft. I just to need to measure everything. I’m told to use (blue colored) loctite for the props (against the spinoff). But if the diameters fit, ı think i will just replace the shafts on Monday

https://ibb.co/28S5ny7
https://ibb.co/1Q28b5b

Can i change the orientation of the modes. my rc is mode 1, the right stick is not spring loaded.
Left one is auto centered and I thought it is more eligible . what do you say?

Physically switch the radio to mode 2. Sounds like you should have bought a mode 2 radio in the 1st place.

Yes definitely. I didn’t even know about the mode stuff and truth be told I was shy to ask about it when i was ordering it. Being a total newbie is a challenge :grin:

Thanks for the helps.

Btw for the 2 axis gimball i think i should make a parallel connection of ground and 5V lines bec from esc and connect them to servo relay. And plug the signal and ground servos to the 1st and 2nd outs of pixhawk. Is it correct?

The power connection for the gimbal servos sound good. For Pixhawk outputs you probably want to use Aux 1&2. What will you use for control of these on your radio? It looks like there are 2 pots you could use. Is this just for manual control of pitch and pan?

hi, I want to use them for the gimball so the pixhawk should control the servos to stabilize the camera. Rn I’m trying to get the gps data to odroid xu4

Then set it up on the Camera Gimball screen in Mission Planner.