How do I connect LEA6 to u-Center?

My GPS stopped working after a hard landing. Didn’t seem hard enough to break anything though. The red light on the GPS module is lit, but I never get the blue “GPS fix” light.

I checked the GPS in the MP terminal and all the lat/long values are zeros.

I ordered the FTDI cable and the adapter cable but the adapter is only for the MediaTek GPS. It does not fit the LEA6.

How do I connect the LEA6 to the u-Center software on my computer so I can check the GPS and reinstall the firmware?

@entomophile,
What version of the 3DR GPS do you have?
The original standalone uBlox LEA6 and MediaTek GPSs have the same connector (JST).
The new GPS/Compass module does have a different connector (Hirose DF13) and will not fit the FTDI adapter cable connector (JST).
Since you are not getting the flashing blue lock led, I suspect that the connection from the GPS antenna to the antenna amplifier may be damaged.
Regards,
TCIII Developer

I have the 3DR GPS + Mag, (LEA6 v1.2).

Can I use wire jumpers to connect the GPS FTDI adapter to the DF13?

OK. So I think I can use jumpers. The only question is where does the extra wire on the LEA6 v1.2 (GPS + mag) go to? I think it is the SDA lead? The LEA 1.1 only has 5 leads (RX, TX, 5v, gnd). The GPS + mag has 6 leads. Where do I connect the extra lead to on the FTDI cable?

@entomophile,
The fifth wire is probably either RTS or CTS which is only available on the GPS connector. You need to get a pin-out description of the FTDI cable
Regards,
TCIII Developer