Hexacopter slides to the left during automatic takeoff - seeking advice on parameters and logs

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my hexacopter. The specifications are as follows:

Type: Hexacopter
Flight Controller: Pixhawk Cube Orange
Motors/Frame: MN8017, Flame 80A

However, when the copter takes off automatically, it slides to the left side instead of going up straight. I have attached my parameters and log files for reference:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YQjk8sbi_PpLkacPeEyCBEF4w8oV3Vi/view?usp=share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q0LV27G6EfmizDwQ7OrGyTq_kefzd54i/view?usp=share_link

I would greatly appreciate any general recommendations or advice based on these logs and parameters. Thank you in advance for your help.

The 1st thing I would do is disable EK2 and then update to latest Stable (4.3.4 today). Then set these:
INS_ACCEL_FILTER,10
PSC_ACCZ_I,0.46
PSC_ACCZ_P,0.23
Then configure the Dynamic Notch filter and run Auto Tune again.
That will get you to the latest base level to determine other problems.

For missions, ensure you have a waypoint at some altitude above your expected takeoff point.
You can also set WP_NAVALT_MIN,2 so the copter doesnt try to navigate/move laterally before reaching a suitable height. Be aware it could drift with wind, so dont set this too high.

Set FENCE_ENABLE,1 to ensure you have a stable GPS 3D Fix and Home can be set.
Review the other Fence params to ensure they cover the area you fly, like Alt and radius.
This stops the copter from trying to move laterally when it’s got a wandering GPS position - it helps to prevent that wandering GPS position.
Also set these:
GPS_GNSS_MODE,5 or 65
GPS_GNSS_MODE2,5 or 65
check which values works best for you - look for lowest or most reliable GPS HDOP

I highly recommend you review your battery settings and MOT_BAT_VOLT too.
I would set these before you do the next Autotune, and also the ones Dave recommends.
BATT_ARM_VOLT,44.30
BATT_CRT_VOLT,42.00
BATT_LOW_VOLT,43.20
BATT_FS_CRT_ACT,1
BATT_FS_LOW_ACT,2 or 3
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MAX,50.40
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MIN,39.60