Hexacopter crash in auto mode- too fast?

Ok, so I did that but then I can’t seem to figure it out, so I removed all motor mounts and recentered it, along with tightening almost every available screw! lol. So, the frame is a ‘foldable’ one ( and that too cheap one :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:), so it is a tad bit shaky along the joints!

I also changed the props, the vibrations seem to have reduced! and even when I took it up before I autotuned it, there wasn’t much rockiness, I suppose the hnotch and calm winds both played their part! Nevertheless, I went ahead and autotuned it again, and made sure the gains were saved so I switched to autotune just before I landed!

.bin file - Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily.

That work you did helped a lot.
I think the Autotune result is now quite good and is probably the best you will get if the folding mechanism is less than ideal.

You can set
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,0
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,0
to disable the harmonic notch filter logging

1 Like

Thank You soo much! It is pretty stable even in the winds! :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:
I think the best thing that happened with the copter was the crash! I have learned soo much!

makes me want to learn more and make tougher drones!