Here GNSS randomly turns off

Hey guys, I am using pixhawk 2 for my fixed wings, and I am having a problem with the here GNSS devices, they suddenly turns off with no apparent reason. LEDs are green, working normally, and suddenly they turn to blue, start blinking (every 2 seconds) and 20/25 seconds later, the here GNSS turns off (LEDs off and GPS status 0 in mission planner). Safety switch stops responding. Only turns on again after unplugging the battery and plugging again.
I am using APM 3.8.2. I have switched to other here GNSS and the same happens. sometimes they shut off after a few minutes, sometimes at 30 minutes or more.
No matter if I am indoor (no 3d fix) or outdoor with 3dfix/dgps. On mission planner messages tab nothing shows when they turn off, neither on the .bin logs.

Other problem I am having with these units is with the compass. I have the PH2 installed in 0 orientation (AHRS_ORIENTATION=0), and the here GNSS installed with the arrow pointing backward. After several hours of trial and error and reverse engineering, looking the mx, my and mz values on MP Tunning graphs for each compass, the final configuration I found is:
Compass1: Externally mounted, Roll180Yaw90
Compass2: Externally mounted, Roll180
Compass3: Internal

I don’t know why this is happening, obviously, I can’t fly with the here GNSS randomly turning off. Maybe are faulty units? I have tried on two ph2 with four here GNSS and the problem persist.
any idea o suggestion?
Thank in advance!

Maybe can help me to find the problem if someone can tell me under which conditions the here gnss turns off?

The new HERE gnss come with a new ICM compass that has to be adjust to Roll180Yaw90 in the Mission Planner, due to the way it is aligned in the module.

Thanks, muqing_cao, after upgrading from 3.8.2 to 3.8.3 now it only detects one external and two internal compasses, and orientation still Roll180Yaw90 for the external.
You know where can I find the documentation from this new Here GNSS where it is indicated this new Roll180Yaw90 required configuration? Maybe I can find in that document the reason of GNSS turning off…