Help with HIL simulation on XPlane

Hello everybody, I’ve been struggling for a couple of weeks trying to connect Xplane to MP and my APM 2.6. It has been a lot of trouble, At first I couldn’t even get the control surfaces on Xplane to move. Apparently it was an issue with the Gains on the right hand side of the “Simulation” tab on the MP. I had them at default at 100000, I’ve changed them to 500 and now I’m able to throttle and control the airplane from the APM without a problem.

The issue is now that every time I start the APM module on HIL_MODE=1 it doesn’t exits the INITIALISING mode, it just stucks there. I’m able to fly the aircraft on XPlane, but I’m not getting any feedback from the virtual sensors on the plane, the horizon on the “Flight Data” tab doesn’t move. After a while the APMjust stops sending the input data from the RC and shuts down (blue and red leds on APM stop blinking).

I think it has to do something with the fact that I’m not getting data from the XPlane. On the “Flight Data” screen i get “Bad Baro Health” and “No GPS” messages, and of course the DISARMED message. On the “Input/Output Data” of the XPlane I’ve already ticked all the required options (3,4,6,16,17,18,19,20,21), but for some reason it is not working. I’ve selected 127.0.0.1 for the IP direction on both MP and XPlane.

I would really appreciate if any one can help me to work this around.

Thank you very much in advance,

Got exactly the same problem mate :neutral_face:
Anyone ?