Helicopter fly away in loiter mode

My APM 2.8 installed for traditional helicopter, the swash plate servo has no auto compesate response during loiter mode.
That caused my heli flying away when i switched to loiter mode.
I already replace the APM Board with new spare but the problem still exist.
Cheap APM from ebay. Firmware 3.2.1. Flybarred helicooter. 500 class

For trouble shooting, i test my helicopter with no main blade installed.
After GPS got signal. I armed the apm in stabilize mode while holding my helicopter with my hands.
I put throtle to 50%.
Then i switch to loiter mode.
I bring my helicopter away from the initial place while watching the swash plate movement.
I saw there was no swash plate movement as response to move or to keep the helicopter at the initial place.
It is normal?
(If operated from Tx normally but no auto compesate response)

@imamsugalih,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs of the flight to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

This is the log you requested.
Thank you very much for your help.

Just curious here but when you say throttle is 50% do you mean the collective stick is at 50% or do you mean you are sending a signal of 50% to channel eight. If you are not telling the aircraft to run the rotor you may not get any response in loiter. If I remember correctly it goes to full negative without the motor being told to run. I have not looked at your logs yet as the computer I am using right now does not have mission planner on it.

Regards,
David R. Boulanger

[quote=“imamsugalih”]This is the log you requested.
Thank you very much for your help.[/quote]

Please ignore my previous attachment log.
Please use this log (swash plate loiter simulation 2.bin)

[quote=“David Boulanger”]Just curious here but when you say throttle is 50% do you mean the collective stick is at 50% or do you mean you are sending a signal of 50% to channel eight. If you are not telling the aircraft to run the rotor you may not get any response in loiter. If I remember correctly it goes to full negative without the motor being told to run. I have not looked at your logs yet as the computer I am using right now does not have mission planner on it.

Regards,
David R. Boulanger[/quote]

I mean was 50% of throttle stick.
Of course would affect both swash plate servos output and channel eight/motor output.
Thanks.

There is no throttle stick. You may not have the aircraft set up properly.

Regards,
David R. Boulanger