I have an old Blade 450 here that’s been collecting dust for years, so I decided I’d experiment with ArduCopter. It hovers for well (or as well as can be expected as it’s not tuned yet) in stabilise mode for a minute before before suddenly losing control and striking the rotor on the ground.
I have a log file but I’m not very good at interpreting it and I’m wondering if anyone more experienced can help.
My setup is as follows:
Blade 450X all stock eFlyte except for a digital tail servo and a cheapo 30A esc
JR Propo with a single sat connected to the pixhawk
note: this heli was given to me so I’m not sure of its crash history
The log was a bit large to upload here so I’ve put it on Google Drive.
Thanks for the great work you all do!