Having several delayed response on height controlling when remoting by RC

At the ususal situation we are having a very slow response when using RC to adjust the height of our copter, our copter has its response but doing seriously slow and delayed even we are pushing the controller throttle to the max, it would just rises quite slowly and when the throttle were released it would still be stopped quite slowly and delayed.

We have tried to adjust every single setting to deal with it but the copter has been responsing very slowly and delayed.

Situation video at: Delayed Response with APM - YouTube

What flight mode? Post a link to .bin flight log for assistance, videos are not that useful.

Looks like you have a seriously underpowered drone.

Just did a double check with my colleague and It’s actually performing normally with enough power and fast response when setting to stabilize mode, the situation is mainly happens with loiter mode and alt hold mode.

Shouldn’t be for that reason since it’s performing nicely when it’s in stabilize mode

I’ll try to get a flight log, since we’ve been trying to reboot firmwares so then there got nothing left for our previous flights

That’s normal in those modes. There are parameters to change that.
PILOT_ACCEL_Z,250
PILOT_SPEED_DN,0
PILOT_SPEED_UP,250 (units cm/s)
Make small changes as you test it on a craft that size.

Thanks a lot for that.
We tried these parameters before and the status went better but still having these delays.
Could you please tell me if there are any methods to make these modes perform nicely as stabilized mode?

Since we’ve been used to apply PX4 and A3 series and the throttle movement controls are responsing quite fast. Is the APM has always been like this?

Flight Log updated, the problem sum is our multi-copter is performing normally with enough power and fast response when setting to stabilize mode, the situation as our video shown mainly happens with loiter mode and alt hold mode.