H8 frame Pixhawk 4

Yes, of course they do.

Yes of course, three of them with out moving the FC then from half throttle slow to stop, moving the FC they speed up a tad but then slow to nearly stop as the others are still at half throttle, the ones that slow are not on the same arm. Not a newbi at multi rotors but I am at ardupilot,

As has been said a few times now this is meaningless.

Ok, thanks

HI, done all that has been said, test flight nearly ended in a total destruction at the alt of 6 inchs. lucky it was tethered down, it just started to role twist and pitch all at the same time, so just flying it and letting it sort its self out didn’t seem to work. it is was flying any higher i would have lost it, being as it weighs 14KG and £5000, I am very worried about getting the problem sorted.
re set every thing again, electronically and mechanically its sound, re started it with out the props on and the front two motors spin up then one either side slow down to stop,
any other suggestions to get the 8 motors running together, did think of flashing the ESCs with Belheli 32 with the pass through

When you run the Motor Test in Mission Planner does it run in this order and direction (X8)?

X8 order

Hi Dave yes this is the set up I have.
its a strange problem.
I think I may be on to something, it could be the compass set up. I have stripped the pixhawk off the copter and i am just about to redo all the set up again on its own. This morning I took the pixhawk out side and noticed for some strange reason that the orientation left and right is backwards. just another thing.

Does it pass the Motor Test with proper order and direction?

Hi, yes all is ok. and is in the right order

Hi, sorted both compass out, the external compass was set 180deg roll, I didn’t set that and could not change it so hard reset every thing and pop it came on line, so refitted everything and will test tomorrow if it not raining again.