Go to WP

Hi Tridge,
I’m trying more of the capabilities of the MP/Arduplane FW.
Today, I tried the Go To WP feature, the drop down with all the WPs in the Mission. I was in Auto flying a mission then I prompted the MP to go to a forward WP. Normally, the plane will perform a linear, gradual climb to a WP. This time, the plane instantly and agressively started a full power climb. Once it hit the “go to” WP altitude, it went to cruise and proceeded to the “go to” WP. Is this normal?
Next, I tried going to an already past WP. This one was a lower altitude so the plane just glided there. But once it hit the WP, WP2 in this case, it turned and headed to WP3. Is that normal?
I hate when people ask questions that are documented in the Wiki. If the more advanced MP features are documented, a link would be appreciated.

[quote=“Icarus”]Hi Tridge,
I’m trying more of the capabilities of the MP/Arduplane FW.
Today, I tried the Go To WP feature, the drop down with all the WPs in the Mission. I was in Auto flying a mission then I prompted the MP to go to a forward WP. Normally, the plane will perform a linear, gradual climb to a WP. This time, the plane instantly and agressively started a full power climb. Once it hit the “go to” WP altitude, it went to cruise and proceeded to the “go to” WP. Is this normal?
Next, I tried going to an already past WP. This one was a lower altitude so the plane just glided there. But once it hit the WP, WP2 in this case, it turned and headed to WP3. Is that normal?
I hate when people ask questions that are documented in the Wiki. If the more advanced MP features are documented, a link would be appreciated.[/quote]

Help me out here please. Should I be posting this in the MP thread?