Go around concept problem in Auto land mode

Hello everybody. Is anybody knows how to disable the go around function in auto land mode? I am having a problem with baro altitude drift in long flights. It is commonly solved by using the range finder. In a case of the malfunctioning range finder on the several occasions I’ve got the accidents due to automated go around. The worst situation is when the altimeter has + altitude drift, indicates more then the actual hight. So the plane after touchdown accelerates running on the ground and imagining it is till in the air and finally hits something or crashes maneuvering for second attempt. I do fly big multi engine planes and prefer to turn off this function if there is no transmitter input from the pilot side. Would appreciate any advice.

LAND_ABORT_DEG=0 might help. Did you try it?

I did not try [LAND_ABORT_DEG ]. In my case it doesn’t make a sense. The problem is, when it is foggy or rainy or there is other reason for the laser range finder to be ignored, the auto landing relies on baro sensor which is not accurate. The Missed approach an go around function on current firmware trys solve one problem, but creates another, which is the bigger one. My proposal for the developers is to make some “ifs” in the code to allow for options. Say, if the flare is activated 1.5s before touchdown, it is OK when the laser is working properly, but if it is ignored, the flare should be activated at the much earlier stage and/or if the baro sensor indicates no change in the altitude for second or two at the final stage of landing, the flare must be triggered immediately. For the moment I would be happy to find a way to avoid the go around and automatically trigger the flare when the landing point is crossed.

what happens now if the baro indicates higher altitude then it actually is say by 8 meters. My flare altitude is set at 2 meters(and it works good for normal conditions when range finder does its job). The plane touches the ground at indicated altitude 8 meters, but Arduplane expects to go lower to engage the flare. The plane rides on the ground for 100 meters or more, then it takes off (if you are lucky) and makes the second attempt. So the situation goes worse, because with the second attempt the Arduplane lowers the glide slope. In my case I have had to collect the pieces of what is left.