Ghost do_change_speed commands

I’m running an AUTO mission in SITL. After a few changes of altitude and speed, a waypoints ensue.

However, even though the last do_change_airspeed command in waypoint #13 sets airspeed at 44m/s, after the next waypoints are visited, airspeed is re-set at 33m/s after each waypoint. No such do_change_airspeed commands exist in the waypoint file.

What is going on here?

It is not caused by the throttle stick. I have set it in 1500 in other occasions.

I have attached a .zip with the mission fike, the parameters and the .tlog, which cuts out after the first few problematic waypoints.

Thanks in advance.

I think I found the problem.

The first command of the mission is a do_change_speed. For some reason, the airplane is re-set to this speed after every waypoint.

I don’t know if this is intended behaviour.

There is an interesting comment about DO_CHANGE_SPEED at: copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/missio … ange-speed.
Based on your fila and this comment, I don’t understand why you do: DO_CHANGE_SPEED, TAKEOFF, DO_CHANGE_SPEED as the speed is not used for TAKEOFF (I think).
The WP file loaded into MP show crazy position between the middle of the ocean and europe (WP on both side of africa !?).
I tried different scenario and I can’t reproduce your issue.