Futaba FastEST RX's not working in Sbus

My Futaba 6203 Sbus RX works fine with the Pixhawk - however it seems that any FasstEST RX is not seen by pixhawk at all.

Typically the R7008SB RX, although it has SBus does not work with the pixhawk - no signal is seen.

What’s your question? What does “typically” mean? Have you tested with a bigger number and some worked, some didn’t?

Please describe exactly what your setup and your problem is and what kind of answer you wish for.

I’m also having issues with Sbus signal. Not meaning to hijack this thread.
Pixhawk 3.1(also tried 3.1rc8) on Trad Heli (450)
Tx:Futaba 14SG
Rx: 7008sb
Apm Power Module with 4.8vnicad and ESC at 5v on servo rail.
Mission Planner 1.2.92

Pixhawk is not seeing servo signals in hardware Calibration screen from RX when plugged into RCin.
Servos and Rx have been confirmed as functioning by plugging direct into RX, operates as normal.
Pixhawk does operate servos(reacts to movement) but not via TX.

Any ideas?

[quote=“StefanG”]What’s your question? What does “typically” mean? Have you tested with a bigger number and some worked, some didn’t?

Please describe exactly what your setup and your problem is and what kind of answer you wish for.[/quote]

I don’t require an answer - it was a statement that SBUS from Futaba FasstEST RX is not seen by the Pixhawk. The statement was made for your (and other users) information, to make you aware of the problem - perhaps I’ve posted in the wrong area of the forum ?

The problem appears common with all the FaastEST RX I have. Typically gives an example of a particular RX that does not work - tried on 3 pixhawk and 2 differing RX.

Standard Faast Sbus RX do work fine.

The same FaastEST RX has been tested successfully with Vbar, This would be an indication that there is something within the Sbus protocol that is not properly catered for on the Pixhawk.