Fully-Charged LiPo will not power hexacopter

Hello,

I have managed to get y hexacopter to fly while it is in the “Terminal” of the Mission Planner and while it is still plugged into the ground station. When I unplug the copter from the ground station, all the lights turn off and nothing is received from the transmitter even though the mission planner says it is “Armed” and the fully charged LiPo battery is plugged in. The copter will only constantly beep. In the “Terminal”, is the only time I can get the copter to transmit and receive but I can only use the “Terminal” while plugged into the computer. I’m currently searching for a solution.

It wasn’t until a few weeks ago I found I could only get the hexacopter to operate while doing a test in the terminal and I’ve been running into this problem since August. Can someone please give me some suggestions as to why I am having this problem or give me a reply asking me to further elaborate? I NEED to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Thank You,
Project2014

I really don’t understand what you are trying to achieve.

What RC radio setup do you have? It sounds like your speed controllers are beeping because they are not receiving a signal.

Please post log files and photos of your setup. It will make debugging your issue much easier.

Are you using a 3DR Power Module? Or BEC to power your system?

Can you post a picture of the setup and wiring?

I’ll guess you are not using the PM, and even if you have a BEC, JP1 is removed, so the only way power gets to the board is when USB is connected.

[quote=“billbonney”]Are you using a 3DR Power Module? Or BEC to power your system?

Can you post a picture of the setup and wiring?

I’ll guess you are not using the PM, and even if you have a BEC, JP1 is removed, so the only way power gets to the board is when USB is connected.[/quote]

store.3drobotics.com/products/a … connectors

This is the power module I am using ^^

store.3drobotics.com/products/h … on-board-1

This is the power module I am using ^^

I can post a picture of my setup at this time because the file is too big to attach.

[quote=“GaryMortimer”]I really don’t understand what you are trying to achieve.

What RC radio setup do you have? It sounds like your speed controllers are beeping because they are not receiving a signal.

Please post log files and photos of your setup. It will make debugging your issue much easier.[/quote]

I have gotten the hexacopter to receive, transmit, and reponse in the terminal so I know it is getting a signal a certain times.

I am using a Spektrum DX-7 with the AR-8000 Receiver

A picture and logs will really help. Thx