FS TH9x radio settings

:frowning: I was trying to figure out why the gimbal tilt was backwards on the CH6 knob and I found out my answer in another thread - just click the “Reverse” checkbox in Mission Planner on the Optional Hardware Cameral Gimbal setup.

ANYWAYSSS… in the process, I was researching how to perhaps reverse the CH6 output on the transmitter side (which I eventually did) but in the process I was all over the 3DR IRIS model settings and I think I switched something around because now all of the channels seem to do things that they shouldn’t do - I verified this when I looked at Radio Calibration in Mission Planner.

It appears that I messed with Screen 10 of 11 TEMPLATES. I apparently loaded Heli Setup and now I’m hosed and it’s my fault for sure.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could write what all of their 3DR IRIS model settings are pages 1 through 11 - and for goodness sakes, don’t change anything while you are doing it. I think it would be helpful for everyone anyway. I know it will take some time to do it, but again, it’ll help someone - and maybe you some day, too.

Actually is there an automated way to reflash the factory settings?

What I did when I got my radio was to use the Copy function on the main menu to make a backup of everything they had to the 2nd channel. Actually this would probably be a good practice for 3Drobotics to do, since if they shipped them with the settings backed up they could just give the instructions on how to restore.

But going forward, it would be useful to still have an automated update procedure in case the factory settings are updated, like adding the missing Channel 8. Since they factory autoprograms the radios, maybe they could share the procedure, along with any equipment we would need to buy.

That would be an ultra useful thing to have!

I actually need the parameters as well. Can someone show 1-11 on their TX please? I must of pushed a wrong button.
thanks,
Dan

From 3DR, "Currently we don’t have formal setting for default values and would have to tinker with them manually. " I dont understand how that can be. I mean someone had to change the values after they reflashed the IRIS software. SO there is no record of what the values should be ar 3DR? Had I known that I would of taken very careful notes on exactly how the values are set up so I can refer back to them if something were to happen. Very frustrating… I will post the values once or if I get them in an attempt to help others with my very frustrating situation.

Please make sure that you have this configurations on your controller:
On your FlySky screen please go to the Mixer page (5/11) and ensure that you have the following:

CH1 100 AIL
CH2 100 ELE
CH3 100 THR
CH4 100 RUD
CH5 -70 FULL SW1
-35 FULL SW2
-15 FULL SW3
15 FULL SW4
35 FULL SW5
70 FULL SW6
CH6 100 P3
CH7 100 FULL ELE