Frysky FS TH9X Ch7 backwards

I have the 3dr FS TH 9x controller and it seems that my channel 7 (land now) is reversed. I have to start with it in the down (on) position . When the Iris is in the air I flip the switch up (off) and it comes down and lands. Not sure if it matters but this was an Iris that I did the plus upgrade to. I didn’t fly it when it was a basic Iris so not sure if my upgrading it somehow reversed it. Wondering if it is possible to reprogram it or turn switch 180 or just remark the label. Thanks for the help.

No, your switch is correct for the original IRIS. You need to go into the transmitter and set switch 7 to reverse if you want it to be like an IRIS+ configuration.

Mike

[quote=“iseries”]No, your switch is correct for the original IRIS. You need to go into the transmitter and set switch 7 to reverse if you want it to be like an IRIS+ configuration.

Mike[/quote]
Thanks Mike, do you know where I might find how to do this. I did take a peek into the controllers configuration but didn’t see where I could do this. I would think this would be a easy fix as long as you knew what you where doing. I am a little concerned of messing with any to do with the configuration since I am not to tech savvy.

[quote=“iseries”]No, your switch is correct for the original IRIS. You need to go into the transmitter and set switch 7 to reverse if you want it to be like an IRIS+ configuration.

Mike[/quote]
Forgot to say I wonder why 3d robotics didn’t address this issue on the upgrade.